You've spent a great day riding!
So while you stay at one of the fine establishments in Ocean Shores, treat your horse to a stay at Nan-Sea Stables.
After all, it’s only fair, your horse did all the work, so don’t you think that it deserves to get pampered?
Our friendly staff are well trained to handle any special needs that your horses might require. We have large grassy pens for your horses. We have a large indoor arena as well as a 45 foot round pen. A fun obstacle course to play with your horse before you go to the beach. We are located conveniently close to the beach on our own secure grounds where the owners live on site & the gates are always locked at night.
It is a quick trailer ride to the beach, as we do not recommend riding to the beach because of dangerous traffic. Five minutes to the Ocean Shores Beach or we recommend 10 minutes to Ocean City Beaches, where the motorized traffic is prohibited from April-Sept. & very quiet beaches to ride on.
Feel more secure with our full time boarding facility and 24 hour on site residents. We feed your AM hay, for your convenience.
And if the weather doesn’t cooperate, we have a covered arena for your riding enjoyment – 365 days a year! So the next time you need to board your horse, be sure to make reservations at Nan-Sea Stables in Ocean Shores, Washington!
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Covered Space to Sleep Comfortably
- Personal Care from our Friendly Stafff
- a large run for some room to stretch their legs
- field turnout for exercise time
- breakfast and dinner
Reservations recommended! Please phone: (360) 289-0194
For your and your horse’s comfort, security, and safety, please familiarize yourself with the boarding guidelines.
Horse Motel Guest & Owners Must all have a signed waiver on file (With an Emergency Contact Phone Number)
1. No stallions.
2. One horse per stall.
3. Two compatible horses in larger paddocks (maximum).
4. Please let us know arrival time on the day you come ( call 2 hours out 360-580-8780)
5. One week, or more, advance reservation recommended.
6. Credit card to hold reservation suggested.
7. Notice of 48 hours cancellation please.
8. Check in at 4 pm. (Arrivals before 4 pm and after 6 pm must be arranged in advance.)
9. Check out by 1:00 pm. Usually can stay longer if needed
10. You are responsible for daily cleaning of your stalls and runs before you leave! Cleaners usually available with advance notice.
11. Indoor arena can be used according to barn rules.
12. Please walk past all horses on the beach for the others safety.
13. No smoking on our property.
14. Please close all gates and stall doors after removing your horse.
15. No loose dogs allowed.
16. Horse owner responsible for destruction of facilities and/or harm to other horses at stables.
17. Please bring your own feed (We do morning feeding, so you don’t have to drive over to feed in the morning.
18. Horse trailer parking available.
19. We have almost not flies, but suggest a mosquito repellent
No camping facilities are available at Nan-Sea Stables, Inc. Camping available at Ocean City State Park (1/2 mi.) or American Adventure (1 1/2 mi. ). For hotel information please contact Ocean Shores Chamber of Commerce: (800)76-beach or (360) 289-2451
We do not accept Credit or Debit Cards
Emergency Vet. Willapa Vet clinic #360-942-2321
Ocean Shores Vet #360-289-2030 (Only for Emergency Euthanasia)
(Please keep #s on you while riding on the beach for emergency help)
Nan-Sea Stables, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to any person/persons.