After all, your horse did all the work, so why should you be the only one who gets pampered? Our friendly staff, our large, appealing (to horse and rider), grassy pens, our indoor arena, our 45′ round walking pen, our secure grounds. Owners live on grounds.Locked gate at night. Our satisfied guests know that every horse gets the most comfortable evening available. And, the morning breakfast in bed (only for the horse) is a big hit!
And if the weather doesn’t cooperate, we have a huge covered arena for your enjoyment – 365 days a year! So the next time you need to board your horse, be sure to make reservations at Nan-Sea Stables in Ocean Shores!
$25 – per horse for stall with run
$18 – per horse for pens
Reservations recommended! Please phone: (360) 289-0194
For your and your horse’s comfort, security, and safety, please familiarize yourself with the boarding guidelines.
Horse Motel Guest & Owners Must all have a signed waiver on file (With an Emergency Contact Phone Number)
1. No stallions.
2. One horse per stall.
3. Two compatible horses in larger paddocks (maximum).
4. Please let us know arrival time on the day you come ( call 2 hours out 360-580-8780)
5. One week, or more, advance reservation recommended.
6. Credit card to hold reservation suggested.
7. Notice of 48 hours cancellation please.
8. Check in at 4 pm. (Arrivals before 4 pm and after 6 pm must be arranged in advance.)
9. Check out by 1:00 pm. Usually can stay longer if needed
10. You are responsible for daily cleaning of your stalls and before you leave! Cleaners usually available with advance notice.
11. Indoor arena can be used according to barn rules.
12. Please walk past all horses on the beach for the others safety.
13. No smoking on our property.
14. Please close all gates and stall doors after removing your horse.
15. No loose dogs allowed.
16. Horse owner responsible for destruction of facilities and/or harm to other horses at stables.
17. Please bring your own feed (We do morning feeding, so you don’t have to drive over to feed in the morning.
18. Horse trailer parking available.
19. We have almost not flies, but suggest a mosquito repellent
No camping facilities are available at Nan-Sea Stables, Inc. Camping available at Ocean City State Park (1/2 mi.) or American Adventure (1 1/2 mi. ). For hotel information please contact Ocean Shores Chamber of Commerce: (800)76-beach or (360) 289-2451
We do not accept Credit or Debit Cards
Emergency Vet. Willapa Vet clinic #360-942-2321
Ocean Shores Vet #360-289-2030 (Only for Emergency Euthanasia)
(Please keep #s on you while riding on the beach for emergency help)
Nan-Sea Stables, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to any person/persons.